Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bristol 4th of July - Group Work

In this project, each member of the group had their assigned tasks. More often than not however, we worked on one computer in putting ideas and working together to make a good final product. There are certain tasks that each of us were assigned, that may have been altered in our final project but as a unit my team and I worked cohesively. Every person had input on every part of this project. There is a little bit of Devon, Ryann, and Marianne in every element. I can't personally take credit for an specific part. I was assigned to do the poster, and I made the outline for the PSA. I did the sound for the PSA, and helped work on all the different parts of the project. I can creative design rationale on almost all of the aspects of the project, as well as article ideas for the brochure and newsletter. My other team members also helped me with my parts of the project.

Pictures enclosed are pictures of the brouchure, my part in the original power point pitch and some slides of the PSA that I put together, though they were later altered afterwards.

No comments: